The Power Of Color Therapy – Part 2
Colors are all around us, and most of the time our bodies and minds are subconsciously reacting to colors. Through the study of colors or color therapy, you can learn things about yourself that you’ve never known before. So, what’s your favorite color?
- The color green stimulates hormonal growth and rejuvenation.
- It has energizing and a soothing affects.
- Someone who enjoys the color green may be a peaceful, nurturing, harmonious person. They may have a love for or interest in nature, plants, children, and a longing for a safe home life. A person who likes the color green will strongly dislike conflicts.
- A person who doesn’t like the color green is independent, and prefers to keep their distance in most relationships.
- Blue is associated with communication and speech.
- This color brings tranquility, and often calms aggression, anger, or nervousness.
- A person who enjoys the color blue may be a dreamer. They might have a calm, practical and helpful personality. This type of person is most likely a loyal friend, who is logical and thinks rationally.
- If you don’t like the color blue you may have a very career focused. This person probably has goals set that they want to achieve and leaves very little wiggle room for going off track.
- Purple is soothing color, which is often used to bring sleep, stop mental and emotional stress, and slow down your heart rate.
- This color is often related to the spiritual world, psychic power and spiritual power.
- Someone who likes this color may be a spiritual person. They may have a longing to improve the world. People who enjoy the color purple often have paranormal abilities. This type of person is usually reserved and dignified.
- If you don’t like the color purple you may have a serious attitude and outlook on life. You might find it difficult to dream or fantasize.
You can learn more about color therapy and find color therapy products, such as color therapy glasses, color therapy books, and other insightful products at ToolsForWellness.com.