Celebrate Elephant Appreciation Day With These Memory Improving Tips
September 22nd is Elephant Appreciation Day and what better way to celebrate the elephants amazing memory then with tips to improve your memory? Horton of Who-ville had a great elephant memory, and so can you!
Here are simple ways to improve your memory:
- Interactive video games are a great way to help you improve your memory. They stimulate your mind. A great example is Nintendo’s ?Brain Age.?
- Join a club. Active clubs are also stimulating for your mind and help keep you active. Take vitamins and anti-aging supplements daily.
- Make sure you get enough sleep. Your brain really needs plenty of good sleep!
- Treat yourself to some dark chocolate. Yes! Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants that naturally boost your memory, but of course eat it in moderation.
- Drink plenty of green tea.
- Play card games.
- Avoid consuming too much sodium. A diet that is low in sodium helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol which can contribute to a poor memory.
- Exercise, jump around, or just walk every so often. A healthy body makes for a healthy mind!
Many Chinese herbs and herbs in general are also beneficial to boosting your memory, such as:
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Golden root
With these easy steps, you are sure to improve your memory and your health! Have a very Happy Elephant Appreciation Day!